Financial Management Services Product Manager
- Job Title
- Financial Management Services Product Manager
- Job ID
- Fort Knox, KY
- Other Location
Financial Management Services Product Manager Job
Fort Knox, Kentucky
Talent Orchard has been contracted with a top tier defense firm to assist them with staffing a brand new opportunity. We are actively searching for a Financial Management Services Product Manager for an opportunity in Fort Know, Kentucky. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Financial Mgmt Services product manager is responsible for the coordination of finances.
- Provides expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for basic business process engagements.
- Defines and develops business processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, and performance metrics; Conducts analysis of business processes: current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment, and other related tasks.
- Plans and implements process improvements, including: future state design, change management, and transition planning.
- Interfaces with all areas of project including customer, computer services, and client services.
- Client may be internal or external to company.
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines.
- Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance.
- Works directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet guidelines.
- May coordinate with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
- Conduct client interviews.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement, and control.
- May perform cost and benefit analysis.
- Contributes to development of new principles and concepts.
- Participates with senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Recommends/makes decisions on administrative or project work matters and ensures effective achievement of program, project, or organizational objectives.
- Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions that are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Works under consultative direction toward pre-determined long-range goals and objectives.
- Determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Develops advanced ideas and guides their development into a final product.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs.
- Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree from accredited institution, plus fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Should have credit card processing experience.
- Tuition assistance and financial aid experience a need, as well as desire to have experience with Defense Accounting Services (DFAS).
- Working or reconciling student loans is helpful.
- PMP Certification
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Secret
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skill set, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #financialmanagement @fortknox #fortknox