Chief Systems Engineer
- Job Title
- Chief Systems Engineer
- Job ID
- Fort Knox, KY
- Other Location
Chief Systems Engineer Job
Fort Knox, Kentucky
Talent Orchard has been contracted with a top tier defense firm to assist them with staffing a brand new opportunity. We are actively searching for a Chief Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Fort Know, Kentucky. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Chief Systems Engineer
- Performs technical planning, high level and detailed requirements definition, test planning and execution (to include use cases, test procedures and test data), software systems integration, and technical support for software systems and subsystems.
- Total software system product may include concept design, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness.
- Applies and/or develops highly advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories and concepts.
- Is viewed as an expert in the field.
- Participates with senior management to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Develops information, which extends knowledge in a given field. Information may form the basis of newly developed concepts, theories, and products.
- Often acts independently to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of operational programs.
- Plans R&D programs and recommends technological application programs to accomplish long-range objectives.
- Is virtually self-supervisory. Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations' effective achievement of objectives.
- Designs research and develops highly advanced new applications resulting in new product/business opportunities for the company.
- Serves as consultant to top management in long-range company planning concerning new or projected areas of technological research and advancements.
- Is prime spokesperson on company's technical capabilities and future directions.
- Often instrumental in attracting and obtaining major new company business.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and fifteen years or more experience.
- Data Warehouse, multi- integration, data vertical and mainframe databases experience.
- Must have very strong Oracle and DevOps knowledge.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skill set, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #chiefsystemsengineer @fortknox #fortknox