Human Resource/CCP - Compensation Analyst
- Job Title
- Human Resource/CCP - Compensation Analyst
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Fleming Island, FL 32003
- Other Location
CCP (CERTIFIED COMPENSATION PROFESSIONAL) CERTIFICATE REQUIRED!
Compensation expert needed for quickly expanding consulting group. Candidates should posses a technical expertise in the following areas:
- Market analysis
- Job Matching
- Job Description design and analysis
- Cost modeling
- Internal Equity Analysis
- Analysis of compensation structure
- Compensation structure design
- Provide recommendations to alter/update existing structures
The Compensation Consultant works with the Vice President of Consulting to plan, evaluate and deliver compensation services and projects as assigned. Employees should be comfortable meeting with Clients to provide them with compliant, business-sound HR solutions. Consultants may be asked to work consistent weekly hours at various locations to provide direct support to clients.
Hours of work will vary from 0-40, based on project availability.
- CCP required
- 5+ years as a Human Resources practitioner
- Strong Excel skills
$40-$45 per hour, based on project responsibilities and expertise.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $40.00 Hourly to $45.00 Hourly