City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Adaptable Medical Admin
- Job Title
- Adaptable Medical Admin
- Job ID
- South Kingstown, RI
- Other Location
Looking for a Medical Admin Assistant who will be responsible for supporting a fast-paced office. Must have the ability to multitask and adapt to situations that may arise.
- Assist the physicians in providing high-quality patient care, while exhibiting strong customer service skills to all patients and the overall practice.
- Responsible for answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Completing prior authorizations and coordinating specialist appointments for patients
- Verifies demographics and insurance carrier information for every patient
- Complies with OSHA and DOH standards as well as federal and local confidentiality laws (including HIPAA)
- Adheres to company guidelines for protecting patients' demographic, clinical and financial information
- Provides first-rate customer service and outstanding patient care
- Performs other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Previous experience with an EMR or EHR
- Must be a team player who is eager to learn and cooperate
- Professional phone manner and verbal skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization while multitasking and work fast under pressure
- Medical assistant or admin experience a MUST
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent Certification as a Medical Secretary
Please apply immediately by emailing your resume.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
Medical Assistant or Admin experience- both clerical and clinical
- Pay Range
- $14.00 None to $16.00 None