City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Paralegal - Perfect for Recent Grad
- Job Title
- Paralegal - Perfect for Recent Grad
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Currently seeking recent college graduates to fill several full time entry level Junior Paralegal positions with a law office in Downtown Providence. The ideal candidate will be hardworking and professional with the ability to multitask and maintain a high level of organization. This is for a large firm with a great reputation and the position offers EXCELLENT health benefits, vacation time, and several other perks. This position will also offer excellent leadership and growth potential.
Great opportunity for a recent college graduate looking to jump-start their career in the legal field!
Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Responsible for all attorney’s clerical tasks including organizing and establishing case files.
- Complete legal documents and maintain compliance with regulations.
- Confirm the case status with the attorney.
- Help attorney prepare for court and trial.
- Perform typing, filing and document and file review.
- Screen calls and take messages.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant changes in laws affecting assigned areas of expertise, assessing effect on current procedures and make recommendations to attorneys.
- Perform general office administration duties and other general office assignments upon request.
- Possess the ability to multitask and maintain a high level of organization
- Ability to handle administrative duties with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to apply now!
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $17.00 Hourly