City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Manufacturing Customer Service Team Lead
- Job Title
- Manufacturing Customer Service Team Lead
- Job ID
- Franklin, MA
- Other Location
We are seeking a Manufacturing Customer Service Team Lead at our client located in Franklin, MA. This is a great opportunity to work for a large, nationwide, and global manufacturing organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with businesses/vendors for required orders
- Handling and analyzing of reports with Excel
- Assisting in sales, order fulfillment, or returns when applicable
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Answering customer inquiries and taking orders via phone or email
- Improve processes by establishing efficient practices, embracing technology, and having fresh ideas to bring the team to the next level
- Assist customers in orders, questions, problems, and returns, invoices, reports, etc.
- Assist salesmen in processing orders, research products, checking prices, contacting clients, quotes, mailings, proposals, data entry, etc
- Answering phones, filing, faxing, general office duties
- Associates degree preferred.
- ERP experience Oracle Based or AS400 knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
- 2-4 years previous experience in a customer service role.
- Must possess a great attitude and be very prompt and professional.
Please send resume to apply.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
- Required Skills
Customer Service Support
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $19.00 Hourly