Personal Injury Paralegal - Bilingual Spanish
- Job Title
- Personal Injury Paralegal - Bilingual Spanish
- Job ID
- Bridgeport, CT 06606
- Other Location
Bridgeport, CT plaintiff's law firm seeks an experienced personal injury paralegal fluent in Spanish is compassionate and wants to help injured victims move forward with their lives.
- Meet with new and existing clients
- Contact with insurance carriers and medical providers
- Prepare correspondence
- Prepare demand packages
- Prepare settlement statements
- Timely, professional communication with clients, providers, attorneys, and insurance carriers.
- Deliver world-class service in response to a client’s questions and concerns.
- Demonstrates the core values of the firm: be a champion for others, be innovative, and be accountable.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Minimum of two (2) years personal injury paralegal experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, paralegal certification, or an equivalent combination of legal experience and education
- Extensive client service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong automation skills to navigate many software programs
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive results-focused work ethic