Front End Developer (C#.NET or Java Experience & SharePoint APIs) - Contract
- Job Title
- Front End Developer (C#.NET or Java Experience & SharePoint APIs) - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Front End Developer (C#.NET or Java Experience & SharePoint APIs)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
With minimal supervision, develops Web Services and associated front end Dashboards/User Interfaces using Microsoft .NET framework. Develops, modifies, and maintains SharePoint server portals. Communicates and translates requirements from management and impacted users. Tracks and reports progress of development activities. Infrequently, may be assigned to assist with associated test activities within the QA Department.
- Minimum of four years of experience in .NET (C#) or Java Software Development
- Experience developing front end portals/dashboards using SharePoint APIs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle
- May create and execute test plans and clear, concise scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products.
- Define comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing.
- Interacts with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine test requirements
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- Supports and advocates established testing procedures and may provide input to establish those procedures
- Develops and creates test design frameworks and teaches team members how to implement testing processes
- Keeps abreast of software industry “Best Practices” and trends and communicates new information to QA team
- May assist with automated scripts from team members.
- May assist with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other team members
- May lead education and training, alpha and beta testing, and changes for documentation update or correction
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments
- May assist with any software changes for documentation update or correction
- May assist with alpha and beta testing, may prepare enhancement test plans used at beta site
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications
- Collaborates with other developers on best practices in front-end development and user interface development
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure they perform well
- Maintain code quality through unit testing
- Document code appropriately for maintainability
- Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications
- Translate requirements into functional code
- Collaborate with QA team members on testing projects