I&S Senior Sensitive Activities Programs Analyst SME
- Job Title
- I&S Senior Sensitive Activities Programs Analyst SME
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA
- Other Location
Clearance Required: Active Top Secret/SCI
Assist in providing direct support in the areas of DoD intelligence and intelligence-related activities, sensitive operations, cover, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance, sensitive support activities, and intelligence community issues as well as administrative and records management support. This will require expertise in security, analysis, requirements, formulating strategies, strategic planning and concept development, program analysis and evaluation, policy, and other areas related to the mission of the USD(I).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce and disseminate DoD intelligence and intelligence-related sensitive activities reports and briefings that detail DoD clandestine activities for senior officials.
- Provide subject matter expertise on a broad spectrum of DoD intelligence and intelligence-related sensitive activities, including recommendations to senior decision makers on oversight and future policy considerations.
- Develop and brief the results of analysis that assess how DoD intelligence and intelligence-related sensitive activities are meeting National Intelligence Priority Framework priorities and the Secretary of Defense priority requirements.
- Review, coordinate, and facilitate Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD)-level staffing of sensitive activities actions requiring senior level approval.
- Provide technical expertise for the conduct of assessments to include provisions of strategic perspectives on operational requirements, risk thresholds, and planning and execution, as well as trend analysis of these activities.
- Facilitate cross communications between various DoD intelligence and intelligence-related sensitive activities and with Intelligence Community partners.
- Frequently brief and engage DoD senior leadership and other stakeholders on a host of sensitive activities under the purview of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred
- 10 years’ experience supporting DoD intelligence and intelligence related activities, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance etc.
- Expertise in security, analysis, requirements, strategic planning and concept development.
- Experience in implementing and overseeing intelligence policy programs and experience as a staff action officer on an OSD, JCS or Military Department headquarters staff.
- Experience with OUSD(I) is highly preferred.
- Military experience is highly preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient organization skills.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
Physical Requirements / Travel
- Normal office environment
- No travel outside of National Capital Region
Azimuth Corporation, founded in 2001, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), dedicated to serving our customers as a trusted partner. As a small business, we remain flexible and affordable. We listen and respond to the needs of our customer. The solutions we develop are a direct result of our strong partnerships. We provide exceptional leadership in program and administrative management, bringing expertise within national security, research and development, installation management and industrial base analysis mission areas.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Azimuth Corporation does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Required Skills
Bachelor's Degree and 10 years' experience