Healthcare/Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Job Title
- Healthcare/Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL
- Other Location
The project manager has the overall responsibility for the management and execution of healthcare and commercial projects during all phases of design and construction, ensuring the project remains on schedule and budget. The project manager works closely with the design team to provide value engineering suggestions, constructability analysis, as well as negotiate and award vendor contracts, conduct owner and subcontractor meetings and monitor the construction team.
Florida and AHCA experience preferred.
• Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
• Allocate resources for assigned projects
• Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
• Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
• Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
• Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
• Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
• Familiarity with construction management software
• Strong leadership qualities
• Strong negotiation skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• AHCA experience a plus
• Experience in Orlando market
With offices in Tampa, Orlando and Fort Myers, The company builds commercial, healthcare and hospitality facilities.