Quality Assurance Specialist - Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Quality Assurance Specialist - Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Alexandria, VA 22311
- Other Location
Quality Assurance Specialist
Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist with an active Secret Clearance to join an exciting new program in the Mark Center/Alexandria, VA area. The ideal candidate shall provide quality assurance (QA) services that will include but is not limited to custom applications, commercial software/systems, IT processes and procedures. He/she will provide post-check documentation in accordance with policy.
Responsibilities for Enterprise Architect:
- Perform applications (custom and commercial) testing to ensure that developed software or applications meet and comply with defined or standardized quality specifications.
- Perform pre-deployment testing and checks to ensure engineered solutions meet design specifications and comply Information Assurance (IA) requirements.
- Perform pre-deployment and at a minimum quarterly workstation image testing and checks to ensure the image meets all customer requirements, meets performance specifications, and complies with IA requirements.
- Perform pre-deployment and at a minimum quarterly infrastructure checks to include but not limited to server pre-deployment testing and checks. Ensure IT infrastructure meets design specifications and is compliant with IA requirements.
- Review and evaluate quarterly IT processes and procedures to ensure they are effective and achieving the desired results. Make actionable recommendations for process and procedure improvements.
- Provide follow-up service to end-users to ensure that service provided has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner. Services include but not limited to help desk, operations, requirement gathering, and service delivery.
- Provide all QA findings, pre-check, and post check documentation to OCIO leadership.
- Perform all required QA checks.
- Maintain all QA documentation to client standards
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active Secret security clearance to start
- Certifications Required: IAT-II Level Security + required to start
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #softwareQA #QualityAssurance @secretjobs