Plant Human Resources Manager
- Job Title
- Plant Human Resources Manager
- Job ID
- St. Mary's, PA 15857
- Other Location
Plant Human Resources Manager (St. Marys, PA)
Interact with the Operating Team, Senior Management, Team Leaders and Manufacturing Personnel. Develop policies and procedures that are consistent with our Mission and Vision statement.
· Directly to the Plant Manager.
· Plans, coordinates and directs staff to administer our HRIS system, benefits, training and other employee programs.
· Formulates Policies and Procedures that represent the principles as stated in our Mission and Vision Statements.
· Initiates customer contact for on-going feedback and takes proactive role in responding to customer concerns as they relate to the quality of product and service delivered to the customer. Included are both external and internal customers.
· Coordinates the activities of worker compensation as it relates to employees returning to a modified or full duty status.
· Manages the overall training efforts of the organization. A Special emphasis is placed on working with Managers/ Supervision to ensure that all employees are trained in techniques to ensure we are providing them with the knowledge to perform their duties.
· Indirectly direct Team Leaders, Supervisors and coaches.
· Manages activities relating to Payroll, Training, Environmental, Health and Safety, Security Benefits, Communications, Public Relations, Litigation and Corporate policies.
· Serves as the Deputy Management Representative for ISO 14000.
· Bachelor Degree in HR Administration and Business Management.
· Minimum five (5) years of experience in Administration/Business Management and/or directing the Human Resource function is required.
· Plant HR management experience is a must to be seriously qualified.
· SHRM Certification is required (Experience might make this as “Preferred”)
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Assertive and flexible.
· Good facilitation skills and presentation skills.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
***Relocation package available if needed