ISR Artifical Intelligence Project Manager
- Job Title
- ISR Artifical Intelligence Project Manager
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA
- Other Location
Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI, adjudicated by DIA or DoD CAF
Position supports a ground-breaking initiative to incorporate commercially available artificial intelligence technologies into Department of Defense warfighting systems. Manages the efforts of a coalition of subcontractors, University Affiliated Research Center (UARC), and Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) to create and field machine learning solutions to warfighters.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project management of DoD-wide initiatives to test, integrate, and field artificial intelligence into Department of Defense programs of record.
- Establish plans of action, milestones, and strategies to meet Deputy Secretary of Defense initiatives to field new technologies with operational units.
- Develop bespoke data acquisition and management solutions to train artificial intelligence algorithms.
- Shepherd software and hardware solutions through risk management framework (RMF) processes to achieve accreditation on a range of DoD networks.
- Lead teams of engineers from across different contract vehicles and organizations in pursuit of artificial intelligence/machine learning solutions to persistent intelligence challenges.
- Brief senior leadership within the military services, Office of the Secretary of Defense, and Intelligence Community.
- Engage with software engineers to devise and integrate analytics into user interfaces.
- Maintain contact with a wide consortium of deployed PED analysts and ISR users to understand and respond to customer requirements.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is desired.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Eight (8) years of general experience, with a minimum of three (3) years (five (5) or more years is desired) of experience in any combination of, military, government civilian, or contractor experience with DoD Intelligence systems.
- Joint experience is highly desired.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient usage skills of Microsoft Office products.
Physical Requirements / Travel
- Normal office environment
- Travel outside of the National Capital Region 10% of the time
Azimuth Corporation, founded in 2001, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), dedicated to serving our customers as a trusted partner. As a small business, we remain flexible and affordable. We listen and respond to the needs of our customer. The solutions we develop are a direct result of our strong partnerships. We provide exceptional leadership in program and administrative management, bringing expertise within national security, research and development, installation management and industrial base analysis mission areas.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Azimuth Corporation does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Required Skills
Bachelor's Degree and eight (8) years of general experience