City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Customer Service Jewelry Industry
- Job Title
- Customer Service Jewelry Industry
- Job ID
- Cranston, RI
- Other Location
Seeking a qualified customer service associate (with jewelry product experience) with a high customer focus and the ability to resolve problems in a timely manner. The perfect candidate is a super friendly professional who loves to work with people.
- Respond to inquiries from customers regarding past, current and pending orders
- Answering phone calls, faxes, and emails
- Filing paperwork
- Solve customer issues
- Upkeep office equipment
- Minimum of 2 years of related customer service experience preferred
- Data entry skills a must
- Computer literate and skilled navigating through multiple screens
- Strong verbal communication required to coordinate with customers as well as the outside sales team and sales management via telephone
- Excellent listening & communication skills are required to promptly respond to customer inquiries
Please send resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $15.00 Hourly to $20.00 Hourly