Backend Drupal Developer
- Job Title
- Backend Drupal Developer
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Other Location
The Drupal Developer is responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal 8 core and contributed modules
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Experience with Drupal internationalization, custom user roles & permissions, Drupal 8 migration
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Experience with deployment management, GIT and AWSThorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
You will be working in a digital agency with an amazing client list that includes automobile companies, pop artists and entertainers, record labels and more.