Junior Administrative Professional
- Job Title
- Junior Administrative Professional
- Job ID
- Chesapeake, VA
- Other Location
Clearance Required: Top Secret
Designated as the Central Adjudication Facility for the U. S. Coast Guard, Security Center processes thousands of personnel security cases every year. Each perspective case is meticulously assembled from an array of sources to include forms, database-files, emails, faxes and telephone interfaces, making one coherent case file for adjudicative processing. The personnel security data is inputted into an array of interagency databases, making accuracy of the assembled and validated personnel information critical. The Security Center requires contracted services to perform the data validation and tracking support of this non-inherently governmental task. Additionally, the Security Center houses approximately 100,000 personnel security records, which require contracted services for record and file management support, in sustainment of the adjudicative process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing data validation and tracking support for adjudicative processing. The outcome of this tasking will be case file submissions that are complete and accurate prior to adjudicative processing.
- Responsible for providing record and file management support for adjudicative processing. The outcome of this tasking will provide for the assembling, digitization, storing, retrieving, and access control for records, files and pertinent work areas.
- Interact directly with Security Center customers via telephone, email and written correspondence during the course of the personnel security data analysis. The outcome of this interaction will provide accurate personnel security related data for adjudicative processing.
- Responsible for the performance of electronic fingerprint recording, when required, as part of the data validation and tracking support for the adjudicative process. The outcome of this tasking will be the accurate fingerprint data recording related to case file submissions in preparation for the adjudicative processing.
- Deliver complete and accurate case files packages to the government ready for further adjudicative processing. Although the level of effort for each case file varies, each contractor assigned to this dimension of the tasking will deliver approximately 15 per day.
- Deliver services for the assembly, storage, retrieval, destruction and access control for records, files and pertinent work areas.
- Deliver prompt and accurate information pertaining to personnel security data while interacting with internal and external customers.
- Deliver complete and accurate electronic fingerprint data recorded during scheduled interactions with customers.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Familiar with Word, Excel, Outlook.
Physical Requirements / Travel
- Normal office environment
- No travel
Azimuth Corporation, founded in 2001, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), dedicated to serving our customers as a trusted partner. As a small business, we remain flexible and affordable. We listen and respond to the needs of our customer. The solutions we develop are a direct result of our strong partnerships. We provide exceptional leadership in program and administrative management, bringing expertise within national security, research and development, installation management and industrial base analysis mission areas.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Azimuth Corporation does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Required Skills
High school diploma. Familiar with Word, Excel, and Outlook.