Network Engineer (Senior)
- Job Title
- Network Engineer (Senior)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stan Blackwell (email@example.com / 410-218-0900) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Network Engineer (Senior) in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do
Provide technical direction for the design, development, testing, integration, delivery, training, and documentation of both small and large-scale network systems containing multiple subsystems to include a combination of Cisco, Juniper, Linux and/or Windows platforms.
Who You Will Work With
You will work alongside other highly skilled System Network and Systems Engineer professional.
Who You Are
A Senior Network Engineer that can coordinate operational plans, concepts of operation, briefings, and program reviews; analyzing system requirements and guide users in deriving requirements; conducting research, trade, and feasibility studies; producing technical documentation.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Advanced experience with Network Devices to include routers, switches, and firewalls as well as network applications such as VPN's, VoIP, VTC, and Web Services.
- Advanced experienced in Linux and/or Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Advanced experience in Cisco and/or Juniper Networking and Operating Systems.
- Experience in VMWare.
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Five (5) years of experience can be waived for a valid network certification (Cisco or Juniper) for a total of ten (10) years’ experience required.
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato Corp is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect Senior Network Engineer that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions