City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Marketing Coordinator
- Job ID
- Cranston, RI
- Other Location
The Marketing coordinator will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing plan for a portfolio through the strategic use of social media, digital and print advertising, events, and other channels to drive qualified traffic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops creative campaigns and advertising materials in conjunction with internal design team and external vendors.
- Oversees wqebsites and uses analytics data to suggest ways to increase presence and capture leads; works with internal team to implement and make necessary updates.
- Implements, reviews and optimizes pay-per-click campaigns.
- Monitors online reputation and ensures management is aware of any issues.
- Works directly with Social Media Manager to develop and implement effective social media campaigns.
- Tracks, monitors and reports on lead sources, traffic and campaign effectiveness.
- Coordinates development and production of marketing materials for multiple projects, including brochures, business cards, stationery, flyers and promotional items.
- Codes marketing expenditures, processes for payment and tracks against budget.
- Assists with the planning and execution of company and property-level events.
- Directs photo/video shoots; compiles and maintains photo, video and other collateral libraries.
- Create brochures, flyers, and print materials
- Branding development and execution
- Creates and/or edits graphic design collateral as necessary.
- Completes special projects and performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Some travel may be required, within territory and to other markets. 20% approximately
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- 2 years of direct marketing experience
- Digital, print and social media marketing experience.
- Graphic design experience a must(Adobe Creative Suite).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, well-organized and deadline oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities, working well under pressure and handling stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Must interact effectively with all levels of employees and external contacts.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree (BA) and at least 2 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Computer skills including: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), internet, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.). Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) required.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $40,000.00 None to $45,000.00 None