Please select the position below that you want to apply for or just create a profile. You will be assigned a username and password, which will allow you to come back and update your information or resume. There will be a couple of fields to enter your information and then you will see a list of general questions about job requirements and your surveying experience. Answering these questions is not required, but will better assist SPS in matching you with available job opportunities. The last field will require you to upload your resume to our database. Now you are ready to click the save button. You will receive two emails upon submittal that will contain your username, password and profile links. A representative with SPS will contact you to review your profile, experience, and job needs.
- Job Title
- Party Chief
- Job ID
- Fort Worth, TX 80231
- Other Location
- Work primarily in the field on control, boundary, right-of-way, topographic and construction surveys, as Party Chief of a one, two or three-person field crew in urban and remote areas
- May perform some office duties, including data reduction, field note reduction, calculations, data checks and staking computations using Trimble Business Center and Civil3D
- Accurately run and adjust survey measuring instruments including level, theodolite, electronic measuring devices, total stations with electronic data collecting capabilities and GPS receivers.
- Perform complex mathematical and geometric calculations including closing and adjusting level loops and field traverses and has a comprehensive understanding of atmospheric impact upon instruments
- Review and/or take accurate and clear notes, by recording survey measurements, descriptive data and sketches
- Perform other duties as assigned