- Job Title
- Financial Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37228
- Other Location
TITLE: Financial Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client is a leading provider of risk and vendor management software and services to financial institutions and other organizations. A few things that stand out about our client are their recent growth; and with this growth, they've managed to maintained integrity, with a focus on collaboration and maintaining relationships with both internal employees and clients alike. Their product offerings include vendor management, enterprise risk management, business continuity planning, compliance management, findings management, and cybersecurity management.
We are currently seeking a Finance Analyst, of Client Services to join our growing team. This position will help to headway a group of financial analysts and vendor monitoring specialists who analyze annual and quarterly financial statements, and publicly available information, to produce financial and reputational risk reports.
- Analyze annual and quarterly financial statements to extract salient points regarding financial performance and condition.
- Draft, edit, and review concise reports that convey salient financial and reputational information in an easy to read and understand format.
- Monitor publicly available data sources for materially adverse events that may affect a third party service providers risk to our clients.
- Provide supervision and guidance to analysts for completion of financial and reputational reviews.
- Develop and maintain advanced knowledge of current industry developments related to accounting and the banking and financial services regulatory environment.
- Provide feedback to improve work product and business processes.
- CPA is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- 2+ years public accounting, finance, finance analytics or similar experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to analyze financial statements
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to grasp complex information and condense it into easy-to-understand summaries
- Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to perform under pressure within a team atmosphere to meet time-sensitive deadlines and conflicting priorities
- If someone has provided leadership or management skills to a team in the past, that would be a big plus!
- A fun, fast-paced work environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- A generous PTO package; including paid holidays
- Community and social events to keep you connected and engaged
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company-paid Group Life insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Retirement option with employer match
- And much more!