The internet is a useful tool for many buyers and sellers, but current online platforms are a bit stale and last generation. Auxxit is taking online buying and selling to the next level for the way the next generation thinks, interacts, and buys. We are assembling a team of visionaries with executable skills that want to be a part of something simple, but really big. This is a virtual company, with key members in So. Cal, Colorado, and New York, and we are looking to hire forward thinking individuals with the right track record, DNA, and skill set…is that you?
Conversational UI Developer- (Part Time to start in LA or remote)
We are looking for a part-time Conversational UI Developer to join our team - someone with a passion for design, collaborative mindset, and effective problem-solving skills. As a Conversational UI Developer, you’d be responsible for working closely with other engineers to create beautiful, intuitive, functional user experiences for a ground-up Android and iOS application using ReactJS, React-Native, Node.JS, Express.JS and MongoDB.
We are looking for someone who has an understanding of the flow of communications within a real-time group chat room. We will review examples of designs and are looking for designs that facilitate a comfortable real-time exchange between users (fonts, color schemes, line and message spacing, avatar display, etc). Our application is a social marketplace solution and must appeal to a broad array of user types.
- Multiple project experiences designing UI for Social Media forums
- Specific experience designing UI for real-time group chat (ie, Line, Discord, WhatsApp)
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with the MERN stack (MongoDB, Express.JS, React.JS and Node.JS)
- Experience building native applications with React-Native
- Experience with Docker virtualization
- Experience with Git version control system
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)