Senior Java Developer
- Job Title
- Senior Java Developer
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 34747
- Other Location
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Immediate need for a Java Developer to analyze, design, develop, implement, and support code; working under limited supervision; performing additional duties as assigned.
- Perform multiple enhancements and upgrades to the current system
- Perform analysis and design on multi-tier architecture - Linux/Unix and Windows OS
- Perform Java development on multiple tiers in both Windows and Linux/Unix environments
- Bachelors' Degree in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Engineering, Business (or related field of study) and a minimum of 5 years' of directly related work experience; OR an additional 4 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of the degree.
- 3-5 years current Experience with Java development. Preferably Java 8 codebase with functional elements using functional concepts.
- 2 – 3 years front end web technologies and build tools.
- 2 - 3 years current experience with CSS, HTML.
- 2 - 3 years using PL/SQL
- Understanding of web services technologies such as JSON and REST
- Must also have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A general working understanding of infrastructure technologies and concepts is preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking required to solve complex technical problems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of network design, network architecture, protocols and network topology.
- Demonstrated knowledge in SQL database query and reporting.
- Ability to perform duties in a very fast pace environment and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Experience with Oracle database (version10g or higher) i.e. PL/SQL, developing stored procedures
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Spring 5 (Spring WebMVC, Spring Batch, and Spring Security)
- Experience working in an Agile environment