RVP of UcaaS Enterprise Sales - Boston, DC or NYC
- Job Title
- RVP of UcaaS Enterprise Sales - Boston, DC or NYC
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Boston, MA
- Other Location
- New York City, NY
RVP of UcaaS Enterprise Sales – Boston, DC or NYC
The Regional Vice President Sales will be responsible for 8-10 Enterprise reps and a Sales Manager. Must have a passion for building. This is an excellent opportunity to build an enterprise team from ground up. This position requires a strong aptitude for managing a sales team, identifying customer business needs and for building relationships with primary influencers in the purchasing decision process. The ideal candidate has extensive customer facing experience, and is comfortable with developing team goals and objectives, mid- and long-term strategy, sales forecasting and other business needs. This is a unique opportunity to help build a high growth business.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Will be responsible for managing outcome-based customer relationships
- Implement sales strategy to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop and deliver accurate short and long-term sales forecasts in line with business objectives
- Opportunity for growth over time to take on additional responsibilities
- 5-8 years of UcaaS, VOIP, Cloud, Telecom experience
- BS/BA, MBA a plus
- Telecommunication industry experience required
- Demonstrable track record of successful sales
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills; able to develop strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation and Decision-Making skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated to drive the growth of a cutting-edge consumer brand
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SalesForce
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills