- Job Title
- TeamCenter Architect
- Job ID
- Sterling Heights, MI 48312
- Other Location
The Application and Data Model Administrator analyzes and translates business requirements or processes, objects, and properties into conceptual, logical, and physical data models throughout the organization. This individual will focus on issues such as reducing redundancy of data within an existing computer system or improving the way in which it moves from one system to another
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The Application and Data Model Administrator is responsible for fulfilling Teamcenter PLM needs by interpreting and modelling business data, setting up organizational models, analyzing and authoring workflows, developing ancillary toolkits, and facilitating the deployment of configurations. This individual will:
- Model data structures (business objects, properties, options, conditions, rules) using the Siemens Business Modeler Integrated Development Environment.
- Facilitate configuration deployment by collaborating with system administrators, developers, analysts, and end users to compile deployment packages and perform live updates as appropriate.
- Collaborate with software development team to create, deploy, and maintain custom toolkits and ancillary applications.
- Upholds core Information Technology tenets of data confidentiality, integrity, and availability. Contributes to global IT team efforts and produces results that align with team goals.
- A successful individual in this role must demonstrate strong requirements and business process analysis skills. He/she must also have deep proficiencies Siemens BMIDE, batch scripting, and object-oriented programming principles.
- Strong organization and documentation skills are also required. Individual must be able to effectively communicate with customers and teammates. He/she must be able to act as an effective member of a global team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field from a four-year university; or more than five years of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of professional and academic experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of algebra, statistics, and Boolean algebra.
- Must demonstrate competency in numerical, logical, and non-verbal reasoning. Abstract reasoning is also a strongly desired trait in this role. Must also have ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Siemens Teamcenter Suite
- Business logic servers, dispatchers, pool managers, visualizations
- Active Workspace
Software Development and Collaboration Tools
- Batch Scripting
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft SharePoint
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Software or hardware certifications, licenses, or registrations specific to the job are preferred.