Please select the position below that you want to apply for or just create a profile. You will be assigned a username and password, which will allow you to come back and update your information or resume. There will be a couple of fields to enter your information and then you will see a list of general questions about job requirements and your surveying experience. Answering these questions is not required, but will better assist SPS in matching you with available job opportunities. The last field will require you to upload your resume to our database. Now you are ready to click the save button. You will receive two emails upon submittal that will contain your username, password and profile links. A representative with SPS will contact you to review your profile, experience, and job needs.
Director, Surveying / Mapping
- Job Title
- Director, Surveying / Mapping
- Job ID
- Baton Rouge, LA 70801
- Other Location
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Require abilities, mental activities, skills, training and/or knowledge base equal to a Bachelor degree or equivalent. Skills and abilities may include math, operation minor or small equipment, reading of directions, etc.
• Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word or comparable programs
• Working knowledge of MS Project and MS Outlook of comparable programs
• Efficient organizational skills
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Able to work in a stressful work environment
• Able to work in effectively in a team atmosphere
• Active role in winning projects
• Negotiating skills
• Strong client skills
• Understanding of project management including
Integration, Scope, Schedule, Budget and Project Accounting, Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Procurement and Risk
• Project accounting skills
• Experienced in using Resourced Loaded Schedules and Earned Value Management on large or complex projects and programs