- Job Title
- Data Engineer
- Job ID
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Other Location
Title: Sr. SQL Database Developer
Conexess Group is a staffing company that specializes in finding the right talent for our clients and connecting people with new opportunities.
- Work in partnership with data science and analysts to understand use cases, data needs, and outcome objectives. Delivers data acquisition, transformations, cleansing, conversion, compression, and loading of data into data and analytics models.
- Delivers data modeling and optimization of data and analytics solutions at scale. Work with DevOps team to focus on automation and scale up of the solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Hands on skills with SQL suite of applications (SQL Server Developer/SQL Server), ETL tools (Knime, MS SQL Server Integration Services), understand and able to operate within the Azure cloud environment.
- Azure Cloud Services included but not limited to:
- IaaS (VMs)
- PaaS (SQL server, Data Lake, Data Lake analytics, Automation, BLOB storage, data factory)
- Front end visualization tools - Power BI (required)
- Business understanding and strong communication skills
- Data management (any sources of data like POS, Consumer profile, etc.), data access (traditional Data Marts, big data, etc.), advanced in programming (SQL, etc), advanced data base modeling, familiarity with analytic algorithms and applications (like Machine learning).
- Some big data experience a plus, but not required
- Excellent benefits and compensation
- Lots of growth opportunities
- Opportunity to deal with advanced data/database environments that contribute to delivering never-before-seen industry insights and solutions