HF Waveform Engineer
- Job Title
- HF Waveform Engineer
- Job ID
With the accelerated expansion of wireless devices, the open radio frequency spectrum is declining rapidly and we are ever more vulnerable to unintended interference and potential exploitation. Our wireless research team has patented an innovative solution to this problem and this is your opportunity to work on ground breaking research with a world-class team. We need someone with the technical knowledge, the interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities to help us change the way the world looks at wireless.
Our team is seeking a HF Waveform Engineer. Our ideal candidate will posses knowledge in the following:
- Military HF operation under different day/night atmospheric channel conditions
- HF radio modularity such as up/down converter, amplifier, tuner, filter frequency counter
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) based waveform development
- Solid “C” and MATLAB background
Projects may extend into collaborative research with associated universities.will collaborate with world-class engineering teams on a wide variety of multi-disciplined projects and will be instrumental in the development of innovative engineered solutions using both current and emerging computing technologies.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science, plus 5 years relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, plus 3 years relevant experience; entry-level or junior engineers with relevant internship experience will also be considered.
- US Citizenship Required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a "Q" clearance (DOD equivalent)
Blackmere Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled/Protected Statuses)