Legal Assistant / Secretary / Receptionist COLA
- Job Title
- Legal Assistant / Secretary / Receptionist COLA
- Job ID
- Columbia, SC 29201
- Other Location
My client is multi-office insurance defense law firm. with offices in both Carolina's. They are seeking a highly experienced legal receptionist/assistant to support their Columbia office paralegals and attorneys, as well as, handle all receptionist and office clerical duties.
- MUST have receptionist experience in a law firm setting.
- Good data entry and computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Switchboard, copier, scanner and computer experience.
- Excellent typing skills. A typing test will be given.
- Dictation is a plus.
- Receives and routes telephone calls via multi-line phone system, communicating with professionalism, respectfulness and tact.
- Greets clients and visitors and contacts appropriate individual or directs them to proper conference area.
- Schedules use of conference rooms.
- Records trial calendar information, and disseminates appropriate information throughout firm.
- Maintains neatness of reception area and conference rooms.
- Monitors the proper function of switchboard equipment and notifies appropriate contacts of problems.
- Trains new staff on standard front desk procedure and operation of switchboard.
- Performs administrative functions relating to filing, mailings, data entry, and document production on an as-needed basis.
- Remains flexible and open to requests for support or assistance outside of the scope of this job description and to other duties as directed by the Management team.
This is a FULL TIME position...8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Pays $14 to $15 per hour, plus benefit package.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE FORWARD RESUME