Supply Chain Manager
- Job Title
- Supply Chain Manager
- Job ID
Supply Chain Manager
Overview: We are working with an innovative, highly team-oriented food manufacturer in northern California about an hour or so north of San Francisco. This is a newly created role that will build processes and put procedures in place. This position is for a hands-on Supply Chain Manager that will work cross functionally with production, operations management and the finance department. Please apply if interested!
- Forecast and project appropriate inventory levels that will meet production and scheduling needs
- Purchase raw materials & packaging
- Monitor warehouse finished product inventory to fulfil sales orders & maintain adequate product shelf life
- Manage, maintain and negotiate new & existing supplier relationships. Maintaining strict quality standards while being strategic with cost savings
- Implement a supply chain reporting system. Track and report results on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Coordinate with R&D on new product development. Source and procure raw materials and packaging
- Maintain a strong working relationships with Operations, Sales, Finance and Customer Service team members
- Strive and contribute to a continuous improvement culture in all areas of supply chain
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred
- 4+ years minimum of supply chain management/operations experience in a consumer product goods manufacturing setting is required. Food Manufacturing is preferred
- Proficient in basic math skills – must be able to perform data analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – specifically with Microsoft Excel. Need to have an aptitude for ERP software; experience with MS NAV is a plus.
- Must be process and detailed oriented.
- Strong ability to lead.
- Excellent communication skills – comfortable taking others point of view in stride and being highly functional in a team-oriented setting.
- Self-starter and able to multi task without becoming overwhelmed