Administrative Assistant/Clerical (TS Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required) - Springfield
- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant/Clerical (TS Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required) - Springfield
- Job ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide clerical assistance on a brand new contract awarded to support an IC Customer’s cybersecurity and risk management. This position is based in Springfield, VA, and requires a TS clearance with SCI eligibility.
Responsibilities for Enterprise Architect:
- Responsible for developing, drafting, writing and editing reports, briefs, proposals, and other documents in support of a client’s requirements.
- Interfaces with personnel to coordinate meetings, maintain logs, records and files, provides end-user support, and performs general administrative duties.
- Assists in budgetary, billing, and financial management.
- Responsible for preparing and/or maintaining systems, programming and operations documentation, procedures and methods, including user reference manuals.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active Top Secret security clearance to start and SCI Eligible – will be required to sit for polygraph to obtain CI poly
- Prior experience providing administrative support to a government customer.
- Strong MS Office skills for drafting, writing and editing reports, briefs, proposals and other documents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Active CI Polygraph
- Prior experience supporting IC Customers
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #administrativeassistant #adminassistant @topsecretjobs @tsscijobs