Enterprise Architect (TS Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required) - Springfield
- Job Title
- Enterprise Architect (TS Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required) - Springfield
- Job ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking Enterprise Architects with an active Top Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility to join a brand new contract awarded to support an IC Customer’s cybersecurity and risk management. These positions are based in Springfield, VA.
Responsibilities for Enterprise Architect:
- Provides high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
- Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines.
- Develops strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support that strategy.
- Advises on selection of technological purchases with regards to processing, data storage, data access, and applications development. Sets standards for the client/server relational database structure for the organization (SQL, ORACLE, SYBASE, etc.).
- Advises of feasibility of potential future projects to management.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active Top Secret security clearance to start and SCI Eligible – will be required to sit for polygraph to obtain CI poly
- 8570 IAM or IAT Level III certification will be needed – should have to start or be willing to obtain immediately
- Solid background developing architectural products for the complete enterprise
- Strong understand of products for storage, data access and application development
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Active CI Polygraph
- Prior experience supporting IC Customers
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #enterprisearchitect #EA @topsecretjobs @tsscijobs