Digital Product Owner
- Job Title
- Digital Product Owner
- Job ID
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Other Location
The Digital Product Owner will:
- Collaborate with design, technology, and analytics partners to manage new features from ideation through production release in Agile development
- Ensure key metrics are met
- Push boundaries to introduce new and innovative digital solutions to build trust and exceed customer expectations. Will work closely with line of business partners to understand business goals and objectives.
- Driving strategy and roadmap to improve digital product experiences across mobile apps and browser.
- Collaborate with Agile Scrum team on all new feature development, including building backlog, contributing to/reviewing/approving user stories, sprint support, and QA testing; including participating in agile team ceremonies such as sprint reviews/demos.
- Engage with research team to define and implement customer usability testing, concept validation, and co-creation studies to gain insights and identify customer needs and solutions
- Partner with design and user experience colleagues to ensure an intuitive customer-research led UX/UI that meets customer needs
- Work with cross-functional teams to get buy-in, including lines of business, operations, legal, compliance, information security, fraud, and related functions
- Track and monitor key performance indicators and establish annual goals and objectives for products
- Provide transparency and ongoing communications with line of business partners
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must be authorized to work for US employer without sponsorship
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Solid digital product management experience
- Experience working in Agile development required
- Strong technical knowledge, software development background highly preferred