Director of Talent Acquisition - Federal Contractor/Professional Services
- Job Title
- Director of Talent Acquisition - Federal Contractor/Professional Services
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22209
- Other Location
Director of Talent Acquisition
Federal Contractor/Professional Services
Talent Orchard LLC, is a boutique Workforce Solutions Consulting firm and Woman Owned Small Business (8a), we have been retained by one of our clients in the Federal Contracting Sector to assist them in hiring a new Director of Talent Acquisition to help them navigate the next phase of their growth. Our client has graduated from Federal Small Business status and is aggressively pursuing new opportunities to broaden and deepen their market penetration. This is a great opportunity if you have been looking for a role where you can implement your ideas on how to run a world class recruiting organization.
Are you ready for the challenge?
The Director of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for providing first class recruitment services to our client and ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction. This position is a key thought leader and contributor to shaping and implementing the corporate talent strategy, ensuring alignment with organizational needs, HR strategy and budget expectations.
Are you ready to;
- Develop and establish innovative recruiting strategies, agile processes and effective tools to attract the best and diverse talent with the right capabilities to achieve the business strategy and strengthen our employment brand?
- Develop and then meet/exceed recruiting metrics and communicate performance to senior leadership, while retaining accountability?
- Lead a small team of direct reports and partner vendors in the execution of the company talent strategy, including proposal support and sold business?
- Work collaboratively with the client leadership team, HR Business Partners, hiring managers, employees, vendors and potential employees, maintaining positive and effective relationships with all contacts?
- Create a culture founded upon a high level of service responsiveness effective written and verbal communication, presentation skills, use of sound judgment, excellent negotiation skills and effective analysis of data.
- Communicate sensitive information, requiring complete confidentiality and discretion in dealings with contacts and in handling sensitive human resources issues and effective relationships with all members of the Human Resources team.
You will be responsible to;
- Partner with senior management, HR Business Partners and hiring managers to formulate a clear and effective recruiting strategy to meet company goals and business needs.
- Develop and implement the short and long-term recruitment vision to deliver on the hiring needs of the organization; forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans and prepare plan of action to ensure all needs met in a timely and effective manner. Ensure accurate budgeting, management and forecasting of annual recruitment budget.
- Manage and direct end to end recruitment services from job requisition to offer acceptance in compliance with Federal Contractor, EEO, and AAP requirements. Evaluate, develop and implement recruitment processes including the internal applicant process, external career web site, applicant tracking systems, interviewing and selection methods, candidate testing and all other facets of candidate acquisition.
- Manage all recruiting tools and resources, continually reviewing, assessing and leveraging cutting edge sources, technologies and methods that will deliver overall strategy. Determine need for and manage efforts of external agencies as well as job board usage. Explore ways to reduce cost per hire while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Develop and implement practices to create a compelling candidate experience that involves hiring managers and candidates alike. Implement and oversee any specialty recruitment efforts including diversity, internship programs and ensure Company’s presence at relevant recruitment, industry or networking functions.
- Build and maintain a database of standard job descriptions.
- Function as a recruiter for key positions and as workload allows. Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings. Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants, referred candidates and build talent pool).
- Source and secure talent in a wide array of functional areas including Executive Leadership, Cybersecurity, Intelligence Analysis, Information Technology, Program/Project Management, Administration, Environmental and Energy.
- Educate and coach hiring managers on recruitment process and proven, rigorous interviewing and selection methods. Ensure all recruitment points of contact to internal and external candidates are properly trained and that they appropriately represent the company and its values.
- Hire, inspire, lead, coach, empower and direct team to perform and achieve results in line with department goals. Give and solicit timely and constructive feedback and disseminate relevant information to appropriate team members to keep them informed and aligned.
- Measure and exceed key recruitment metrics.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required, Master’s degree preferred.
- HR, Talent Acquisition or Human Capital certification strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a management role within Recruiting or Human Resources with a total of at least 8 years within Talent Acquisition.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working for a Federal contractor in professional services/consulting within Talent Acquisition.
- Prior experience managing internal teams and external vendors required.
If you are ready to lead the Talent Acquisition function of a growing company into the next phase of its expansion through innovative and collaborative strategy and partnership with leaders across the company, then we need to hear from you.
Talent Orchard LLC is and equal opportunity employer, committed to full compliance with all OFCCP and EEOC requirements and stands ready to assist anyone in their application process. No recruiting agencies please, unsolicited applications from third party firms will not be accepted or considered.
#talentorchard @novajobs #directoroftalentacquisition #talentacquisition #DirectorofRecruiting #federalrecruitingmanager #federalrecruitingdirector #TADirector