Intelligence Analyst/Military Specialist
- Job Title
- Intelligence Analyst/Military Specialist
- Job ID
- National Capital Region, DC
- Other Location
- Fort Bragg, NC
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stan Blackwell (firstname.lastname@example.org / 410-218-0900) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Intelligence Analyst/Military Specialist in the National Capital Region and Fort Bragg NC area.
What You Will Do
Will provide Intelligence Analysts responsible for researching, developing, and presenting intelligence products at the operational level for senior leaders including: CT and regional analysis, GEOINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT/PAI, political/military analysis and support to targeting. Intelligence analysts shall interface with other intelligence organizations to fully prepare teams for exploitation of enemy personnel, as well as prepare post screening analytical products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, and threat analysis. Intelligence Analysts are responsible for the production of intelligence assessments and products in support of deployed SOF Task Forces to enable the F3EAD targeting cycle.
Who You Will Work With
You will work alongside other highly skilled Intelligence Analyst and Military Specialist team to identify trends and information of value within data-at-rest to drive reporting and production to alert decision-makers of new developments and to meet specific customer requirements.
Who You Are
An Intelligence Analyst that can pieces together information from a variety of sources in order to assess threats and prevent attacks from interior and exterior enemies.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
Top Secret Security Clearance Required:
- Experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, and at the operational level.
- Shall be highly proficient in utilizing current intelligence related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills.
- Strong background and firsthand experience is required in the following analytical areas: Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE), data at rest Regional Analysis, Geo-Political Analysis, HUMINT/SIGINT Analysis, and Collection Management.
- Must have ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Acute knowledge of SOF and or CT intelligence experience is highly desirable.
- Shall have advanced targeting skills and firsthand experience targeting networks, individuals within networks, and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation.
- Shall have a deep understanding of the F3EAD targeting cycle as well as the current data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and proficiency using current analytic tools, databases and Intelligence and operational systems is required.
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato Corp is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect Intelligence Analyst that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions