STATE AND LOCAL MANAGER
- Job Title
- STATE AND LOCAL MANAGER
- Job ID
- Tyson's Corner, VA
- Other Location
Want to work for a Top Tier Advisory firm providing Risk Advisory services to some of the nation’s largest, most high profile organizations?
Would a chance to build a solid career in a firm that offers strong growth trajectory, individual development and an inclusive environment excite you?
Talent Orchard has been engaged by a top advisory client ranked among the best companies to work for by numerous publications in an effort to help them build their Management Consulting Practice.
- Manage and deliver large, complex public services/state/local government engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology services for state/local government clients
- Evaluate risks related to requirements management, business process definition, testing processes, internal controls, project communications, training, and organizational change management
- Review business process and information security controls to help provide effective, efficient, and secure access to information within applications
- Develop and maintain relationships with a large number of senior management at state/local government agencies, positioning self and the firm for opportunities to generate new business
- Establish standards by which deliverables will be measured, understand the process used to create the deliverables, review deliverables against established standards, and identify gaps and root causes
- Conduct on-going reviews of integrator deliverables through systems development life cycle
- A minimum of five years of experience during the system and/or user acceptance testing planning or execution of a health and human services engagement in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university preferably in business, human services, management information systems, computer science, or public policy
- Demonstrated experience with application development, system evaluations and support for health and human services, including unemployment, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Medicaid Management Information Systems, and child services Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information Systems
- Demonstrated ability to identify business opportunities, lead project engagements, attract new business, and build lasting professional relationships with senior client executives; relevant skills in project management with hands-on experience in the full life-cycle of a project
- Applied experience assisting other organizations in reviewing or implementing Information Technology Infrastructure Library standards
- Applied experience related to enterprise architecture and service oriented architecture
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future