Federal Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst (Top Secret Clearance)
- Job Title
- Federal Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst (Top Secret Clearance)
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Federal Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst
Fort Belvoir, VA
Top Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for a Federal Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst to support activities surrounding the implementation of a SCRM program within a DoD agency.
- Directly support the Agency’s Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) Government lead by identifying vulnerabilities and threats to Agency’s mission critical functions.
- Provide comprehensive support to Agency’s cyberspace operations in process development, identification of critical assets, and development of mapping cyber assets to mission requirements (Requirement Tractability Matrix), and risk analysis
- In support of the government lead the RM, Analyst will develop mitigation strategies to address vulnerabilities and threats to the Agency’s Supply Chain (i.e., acquisition hardware and software, contracting, system development).
- As a member of the Agency SCRM Working Group, the RM Analyst will establish Agency directives and Directive level Standard Operational Procedures.
- Overall, the RM Analyst will manage these supply chain risks by providing the Customer with a robust set of practices for SC assurance, including defense-in-breadth and defense-in-depth methods and techniques.
- Provide Risk Management Framework knowledge to identify and prioritize Cyberspace Key Terrain (C-KT) components within the Agency mission space.
- Maintain the Mission Assurance Data Support System (MADSS) for the Customer to include approaches for key terrain cyber identification and mapping requirements
- Take responsibility and accountability for timely response to client queries, requests or needs, working to remove obstacles that may impede execution or overall success.
- Take ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results, and has the personal organization to do so.
- Collaborate with other team members and contributes productively to the team's work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
- BA/BS (In Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical field experience)
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of cumulative experience in the Information Technology field
- Current CISSP
- Active TS Clearance with SSBI
- Proven understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and DoD certification and accreditation roles/process
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to analyze security controls to identify vulnerabilities and threats and the ability to develop their mitigations
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining Cyber/IA Requirement Tractability Matrix
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in dealing with cyber/IA issues and interacting with executives and senior managers
- Experience with Federal standards for the implementation of cyber risk programs
- Experience with the DoD Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Experience with Cyber Key Terrain initiatives
- Experience with Mission Assurance Data Support System (MADSS)
- Experience with Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS)
- Experience supporting Operational Gladiator Shield 2017
- Experience in performing Operational Risk Assessments using JFHQ-DODIN's methodology
- Reading and interpreting network and dataflow diagrams
- Experience with PPSM requirements
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #scrm #informationassurance @topsecretjobs @fortbelvoirjobs #supplychainriskmanagement #keyterrain #MADSS #DRRS #CISSP