Senior Security Management Specialist
- Job Title
- Senior Security Management Specialist
- Job ID
- Beavercreek, OH
- Other Location
- Offsite - WPAFB
- This position supports the B-2 Division (AFLCMC/WWZ) Directorate as a Security Management Specialist Senior.
- Provides a wide range of security management, analytical, technical, and support services for programs managed by DoD, USAF, Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC), AFLCMC, AFLCMC/WW Directorate, AFLCMC/WW Cross-Cutter’s and specific programs.
- Serves as focal point for security, analyze security procedures, and coordinate/recommend solutions on security deficiencies with the assigned government security task lead.
- Analyze B-2 Special Access Program (SAP) information left over from the A-12 litigation case and prepare and deliver a report of the recommended disposition actions to the B-2 Government SAP Security Officer (GSSO). For classified information recommended for destruction, the Contractor shall assist the Government in executing the proper steps to destroy the classified information and removal of the safes.
- Using a checklist provided by the B-2 GSSO, review the classified contents stored in each safe and prepare and deliver a report of the recommended disposition of the classified information. For the Classified material that may have historical value, recommend the material be reviewed by the applicable Subject Matter Experts (SME) and based on this review, document the SME’s recommended disposition of the material.
- For the classified information recommended for destruction, assist the Government in making arrangements to destroy the materials. Additionally, assist the Government in the destruction of the materials using the Central Destruction Facility (CDF) located on Wright Patterson AFB, Area B, building 306, as the primary source for destruction. For the safes that are no longer required, assist the Government in preparing the safes for disposition/removal; including removing each drawer to ensure the containers are free of all classified material.
- Establishes and maintains effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
- Follows policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
- Attends work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved travel or time off.
- Performs occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required (see WORKING CONDITIONS below).
- Works flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Carry’s out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Submits monthly status reports and other information as requested
- Complies with requirements of the contract’s Visitor Group Security Agreement (VGSA).
- Prepares CDRL inputs including the Task Order’s Monthly Status Report.
- Completes required training and certifications.
- Perform occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required.
- Work is performed indoors with some potential risks to safety and health hazards related to electronics.
A Senior labor category has a minimum of seven years of experience performing full time DoD Security functions or a Bachelor’s degree plus five years of full time security A Senior labor category typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently. A Senior labor category may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Must obtain and maintain a government security clearance at the required level.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications.
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Physical Skills and Abilities:
- May require lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard and monitor.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
• Must obtain and maintain a government security clearance at the required level.
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications.
• Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.