Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analysts (TS Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required) - St Louis
- Job Title
- Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analysts (TS Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required) - St Louis
- Job ID
- St Louis, MO
- Other Location
Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analysts
St. Louis, MO
Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking experienced Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analysts with an active Top Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility to join a brand new contract awarded to support an IC Customer’s cybersecurity and risk management. These positions are based in St. Louis, MO.
Responsibilities for IA/Security Specialists:
- Provides knowledge in computer and network forensics.
- Conducts vulnerability assessments/penetration tests of information systems.
- Develops, researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trend in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- Identifies, deters, monitors, and investigates computer and network intrusions.
- Provides computer forensic support to high technology investigations in the form of evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active Top Secret security clearance to start and SCI Eligible – will be required to sit for polygraph to obtain CI poly
- 8570 IAM or IAT Level III certification will be needed – should have to start or be willing to obtain immediately
- Solid background in performing vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Solid experience in intrusion detection and computer network defense
- Experience in computer forensic analysis and data recovery
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Active CI Polygraph
- Prior experience supporting IC Customers
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @stlouisobs #cjpost #computerforensics #riskassessments #intrusiondetection #penetrationtesting @topsecretjobs @tsscijobs