Information Assurance/Security Specialists (TS Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required) - St. Louis
- Job Title
- Information Assurance/Security Specialists (TS Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required) - St. Louis
- Job ID
- St Louis, MO
- Other Location
Information Assurance/Security Specialists
St. Louis, MO
Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking Information Assurance/Security Specialists with an active Top Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility to join a brand new contract awarded for an IC Customer. This is an exciting cybersecurity and risk program and we have opportunities for Journeyman and Senior level individuals. These positions are based in St. Louis, MO.
Responsibilities for IA/Security Specialists:
- Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
- Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
- Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active Top Secret security clearance to start and SCI Eligible – will be required to sit for polygraph to obtain CI poly
- 8570 IAM or IAT Level III certification will be needed – should have to start or be willing to obtain immediately
- Solid background in performing security, vulnerability and risk assessments and analyzing and defining security requirements
- Experience designing and developing remediation plans and implementing improvement measures to secure systems across the enterprise
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Active CI Polygraph
- Prior experience supporting IC Customers
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @stlouisjobs #cjpost #IAEngineer #computersecurityspecialist #riskassessments #cybersecurity #informationassurance @topsecretjobs @tsscijobs