Meijer Entry Level Pharmacy Tech In Training
- Job Title
- Meijer Entry Level Pharmacy Tech In Training
- Job ID
- Grand Rapids, MI 49544
- Other Location
Currently, Meijer is looking for a Pharmacy Technician located at our corporate building at Walker and 3 mile. The position must practice the profession of pharmacy in an environment that by philosophy and policy promotes patient care. This person must be friendly and provide remarkable customer service to enhance overall patient health.Key Deliverables:
- Retrieving the appropriate medication from inventory
- Inputting customer and prescription information in the pharmacy dispensing system
- Creating prescription labels and adjudicating insurance claims
- Completing paperwork related to filling prescriptions and receiving drug orders
- Ordering prescription medication for the Pharmacy Department
Stocking prescription medication.
Promoting pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the customer
Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload
Effective communication skills and agent of change
Maintaining a clean, and orderly pharmacy for a professional appearance
Maintaining confidentiality of patient information
- High School Diploma or GED
- Registered and/or licensed as required in the state of practice
- Retail/Community Practice
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive Attitude
- Proficient Typing Skills
- Neat and Eligible Penmanship
- Organizational Skills
- Prioritizing Skills
- Basic Math Skills
- Required Skills
• Must be a high school graduate.
• Deliver excellent customer service as a patient, team-oriented employee.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must be a patient oriented, team player.
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
• Ability to learn/comprehend complex systems and information.
• Proper phone etiquette and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends.