Technical Project Manager (Mid-Level) - Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Technical Project Manager (Mid-Level) - Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Alexandria, VA 22311
- Other Location
Technical Project Manager (Mid-Level)
Alexandria, VA (Mark Center)
Are you an experienced Mid-Level IT PM looking for your next adventure?
Would a brand new contract with long-term stability where you can join at the ground level and contribute to the set-up of the PM function motivate you?
If so, we want to talk to you!
Talent Orchard LLC has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process, and we are searching for an experienced Mid-Level IT Project Manager with a Secret Clearance to support an exciting new contract for a DoD customer located in Alexandria, VA.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of related IT Project Management experience with strength in Technical Management, General Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Staffing, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Project Coordination, Strategic Planning and Quality Management
- Strong communication skills in keeping others informed as to the status of projects
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @secretjobs @novajobs #ITprojectmanager #ITPM