- Job Title
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
About Our Team
Our Professional Services Team provides credit union clients with analyst and programming resources to assist clients with their custom programming requests. We create custom programs for clients, as well as install, and support several custom products and services; most notably our Enhanced Loan and Membership Applications (ELA & EMA) systems. We currently have 12 custom products/services and several well-developed interfaces. We also manage the installation and support for several core modules related to loan and new account processing, and forms.
This position may be worked from any US Location we have or 100% Remotely with some travel as needed (minimal).
- Minimum of 3 years of technical experience in software development.
- Experience with AngularJS, Node.js and Express.js.
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Demonstrated experience creating and consuming both SOAP and REST services.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Credit union, banking, and/or financial industry experience
- Demonstrated experience with Ionic.
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Experience with responsive-design application development using grid system frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.