Sr. Mobile Product Manager
- Job Title
- Sr. Mobile Product Manager
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC
- Other Location
Sr. Mobile Product Developer
The Sr. Mobile Product Manager will hold an important role and is responsible for delivering enhancements to mobile for the client. This individual will drive change to applications as a Product Owner on the Mobile scrum team. Supported platforms include iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Kindle. The Sr. Product Manager will own changes to features supporting work including self-directed trading and managed portfolio. The Sr. Product Manager will be a key player in the development of the overall Mobile roadmap as well as the dedicated roadmap for the scrum team, along with leading the execution of that roadmap, developing the backlog, partnering with UX on designs, and coordinating efforts across scrum teams as features require. The Sr. Product Manager will also work closely with other Mobile Product Owners and will partner with other business units including User Experience teams, Operations, Contact Center, IT, and Project Management, and will be responsible for working with those teams through all steps of scrum lifecycle to accomplish business goals effectively and on schedule. The Sr. Product Manager -- Mobile is a critical member of the mobile team that enables the client to continue its growth and deliver industry leading, innovative mobile capabilities.
The Sr. Mobile Product Manager will have responsibility for the entire product development and launch including;
- Manage ROI and P&L for mobile client mobile app.
- When applicable, work with and manage vendors. This include defining deliverables from a contract perspective, driving vendor timelines that coincide with any project goals and ongoing management of the vendor relationship.
- Strategy and Roadmap Development, socialization and concept/business case preparation.
- Create new Mobile features that will delight users and drive benefit to the client.
- Building relationships and partnering with other areas within the client to work collaboratively to deliver enhancements.
- Define, create, refine and deliver the agile backlog for a dedicated Agile Team via user stories.
- Partner with other mobile product owners to coordinate and facilitate the release of mobile enhancements, including beta testing.
- Partnering and working with key stakeholders to develop and define feature roadmap, stories, and priority of mobile scope.
- Ensure overall quality within the app for both new functions and production level issues.
- Take the position of Product Owner for an Agile scrum team, partnering with scrum team members including Scrum Master, Testers, Developers, and Designers to successfully complete sprints and deliver feature enhancements to customers.
- Partner with mobile tech and testing teammates to drive out automation of testing, improved speed to market, and a Mobile First methodology for new features and enhancements.
- Work closely with technology and QA during the development cycle to ensure your products are developed, tested correctly and ultimately accepted for production.
- Drive adoption of Mobile functionality.
- Monitor the mobile landscape for changes to existing or upcoming mobile platforms.
- Ensuring all regulatory and legal requirements is met while creating and maintaining a positive and productive workplace.
- Monitoring competitor efforts to drive customer loyalty; identify opportunities for the client to differentiate vs. the competition.
- Understanding voice of the customers and creating countermeasures to address customer feedback.
- Leverage mobile touchpoints to drive account opening and balance growth.
- Partner with user experience teams to create world class experiences.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 7+ years of experience in the financial services industry, specifically Investments.
- Deep understanding of the equities market is desirable.
- Experience in Mobile or web is required.
- Experience with Agile methodology is required.
- Creative individual who can operate both strategically and tactically.
- Candidate must be experienced managing the delivery of consumer financial services through mobile channels for iOS, Android, Kindle and Windows 10.
- Candidate must have experience in working with technology teams and user experience teams in creating and delivering online services.
- Effective communication across all levels of the organization and a spirit of building strong business and team relationships is essential.
- Well-organized and thorough approach; able to structure, analyze, and answer major business questions, balancing multiple requests and competing priorities.
- Candidate must be highly adaptable and experienced working in a dynamic work environment.
- Candidate must be able to work collaboratively across the team and the organization.