Advanced Application Engineer/Systems Network Admin - Contract
- Job Title
- Advanced Application Engineer/Systems Network Admin - Contract
- Job ID
- Lenexa, KS 66215
- Other Location
Title: Advanced Application Engineer/Systems Network Admin.
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking an Applications Engineer for our Overland Park, KS office. The Application Engineer will provide technical support and troubleshooting skills to Banking/Financial Instituation customers.
- 5 years of system network administration experience
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Works on moderately complex and diverse projects. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Strong knowledge of banking/credit union products
- Strong technical knowledge in the areas of applications, networks, and security. May require strong knowledge of enterprise applications.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills. Able to provide outstanding customer service to customers.
- Able to identify and resolve application and service issues.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site or remote installations, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Performs on-site or remote customer work including design, installations, repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on technical products.
- Identifies customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Resolves customer problems and answers questions.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network and security support including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc.