LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Senior Financial Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Job ID
- Orange County, CA
- Other Location
LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain & Operations. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS is excited to have partnered with a large respected healthcare company in their search for a Senior Financial Analyst!
POSITION TITLE: Senior Financial Analyst
This position has the opportunity of working remote or out of the OC or LA County office. The Financial Analyst will provide financial and analytical support to improve business performance and drive improved financial outcomes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Candidate will supports the local management team’s strategic and operational initiatives to control cost of medical care and other expenses.
- Performs routine and ad hoc analyses to support market’s strategic and operational initiatives.
- Identifies trends/patterns, shares analytics insights, and develops solutions/recommendations to improve outcomes.
- Candidate will monitor risk pool contract adherence and analyze claims payments, manual adjustments and other fees assessed to risk pools for appropriateness.
- Research, audit, track issues and work with operational leaders and/or health plan counterparts to resolve transactions which appear inconsistent with the risk pool arrangements.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred
- 2- 5 years related work experience, preferably in a health care / managed care setting is preferred
- Background in financial modeling
- Experience working directly with large data sets and ability to collaborate information
- Experience Data Modeling using MS Access (minimum) or SQL (preferred), preferably in healthcare.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Knowledge of the claims processes; payment methodologies; contract rate structures, health plan and governmental regulations.
- Excellent communication, analytical, facilitation and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Windows programs such as Office, Word, Excel, and Access.
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.