Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Interventional Radiologic Technologist
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Interventional Radiologic Technologist
- Job ID
- Worcester, MA 01604
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Interventional Radiologic Technologist - World wide leading medical device technology company with an exciting new career opportunity within their portfolio of dialysis devices and specifically as it relates to their endovascular arteriovenous fistula (AVF) creation technology. This Catheter Based System technology will further serve physicians and their patients by providing minimally invasive options for creating critical AV fistulas for hemodialysis procedures.
Seeking a Radiologic Technologist or Radiology Technologist or Interventional Technologist or RN with Interventional Radiology or Cath Lab or Operating Room experience.
Advanced Knowledge of vascular access, vascular surgery, or endovascular procedures is preferred !!
AVF or AV Fistula experience for Hemodialysis is a HUGE PLUS !!
- Based out of Worcester, MA area
- Covers MA and NH
- Mainly local travel
- Base salary 70-80k/yr with 12-17k yearly bonus (paid quarterly)
- Total annual income potential 85K to 100K
- COMPANY CAR with all related expenses plus GAS.
- All Reimbursed Travel
- Full medical benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to email@example.com or apply via our website.
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject.
- SEE ALL our jobs and career advice at our main website and join us today at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW our LINKEDIN AND FOLLOW US TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter for our hot job openings, career advice and industry news: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*Radiologic Technologist or Radiology Technologist (RT) with minimum 3-5 years Interventional Radiology, Cath Lab or Operating Room experience.
*Advanced Knowledge of vascular access, vascular surgery, or endovascular procedures is preferred !!
*AVF or AV Fistula experience for Hemodialysis is a HUGE PLUS !! *Management skills is a plus.
*MUST have Associate or BS Degree.
- Optional Skills
*AVF or AV Fistula experience for Hemodialysis is a HUGE PLUS !!
*Management skills is a plus.
KEYWORDS: RT, Radiologic Technologist, Radiology Technologist, Registered Nurse, RN, Interventional Radiology, Cath Lab, Operating Room, Surgery, AVF, AV Fistula, Arteriovenous Fistula, Hemodialysis, Vascular Access, Vascular Surgery, Endovascular, Cardiovascular, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Clinical Consultant, Sales Support, Educator
- Pay Range
- $85,000.00 Annually to $100,000.00 Annually