Field Support Manager
- Job Title
- Field Support Manager
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20024
- Other Location
Field Support Manager
Washington, DC (National Capital Region)
Talent Orchard has been contracted by a top tier defense firm to assist with staffing a brand new contract opportunity and we are seeking a Field Support Manager to support the implementation of IT shared services for a large government agency. The Field Support Manager reports to the End User Support Manager and provides day-to-day management of field sites and staff and customer support. Coordinates with agency staff on change, incident resolution, and other support tasks. Manages customer support in the field to include management of local desktop staff and other infrastructure support staff
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
- Ability to coordinate a multi- vendor, geographically distributed team providing on-site technical support to achieve SLAs for all service tiers (Standard Users, VIP/Premium Users, and Platinum Users).
- Basic understanding of systems management including Microsoft desktop and network operating systems, Mobile Device Management, virtualization technologies, networking equipment, Dell hardware, and remote access solutions.
- Understanding of basic concepts related to the provision of IT customer service support through Tier I, Tier II and Tier III.
- Knowledge of Network Maintenance, Network Design and Implementation, System Administration, Operating Systems, Network Hardware Configuration.
- Skill in building work relationships, resolving conflict, project management, and promoting process improvement.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, administrative, interpersonal, and oral and written communications skills with special attention to detail.
- Ability to independently define and manage large workloads and organize work efficiently.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks on short notice within established deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems and willingness to work with and/or lead teams.
- Expertise in commercial service desk systems (e.g. BMC Remedy or ServiceNow) to track and resolve all service requests.
- Ability to manage a 24/7 team, including hiring, training, shift planning, performance management, and salary administration.
- Ability to update online knowledge management systems with incident analysis and resolution information.
- Experience providing incident management and service desk support for enterprises with at least 10,000 users.
- Managing service delivery to achieve defined SLAs.
- Experience performing supervisory functions.
- Knowledge of ITIL is required. ITIL certification is desired.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skill set, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #FieldSupportManager @DCjobs