Service Center Support Lead
- Job Title
- Service Center Support Lead
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Service Center Support Lead
Washington, DC (National Capital Region)
Talent Orchard has been contracted by a top tier defense firm to assist with staffing a brand new contract opportunity and we are seeking a Service Center Support Lead to support the implementation of IT shared services for a large government agency. The Service Center Support Lead reports to the End User Support Manager and provides day-to-day management of the IT service desk. The Service Center Support Lead serves as the single point-of-contact for all issues involving service desk support.
- AA degree in related discipline and nine (9) years related experience; Or, High School and eleven (11) years related experience and related advanced certification.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
- Ability to provide daily supervision, direction, and task assignments to a multi-vendor, geographically distributed team of call center engineers performing 24/7 IT service desk functions to achieve SLAs for all service tiers (Standard Users, VIP/Premium Users, and Platinum Users).
- Understanding of basic concepts related to the provision of IT customer service support through Tier I, Tier II and Tier III and associated escalation procedures.
- Ability to develop staffing plans to minimize labor costs while achieving defined SLAs
- Expertise in commercial service desk systems (e.g. Remedy or ServiceNow) to track and resolve all service requests.
- Ability to perform supervisory functions including hiring, training, performance management, and salary administration.
- Ability to update online knowledge management systems with incident analysis and resolution information.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to coordinate with senior agency management and subcontractor team management.
- Experience providing service desk support for enterprises with at least 10,000 users.
- Managing service delivery to achieve defined SLAs. Experience performing supervisory functions.
- Knowledge of ITIL is required, ITIL certification is desired.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skill set, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #ServiceCenterSupportLead @DCjobs