- Job Title
- Quality Manager
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Washington, DC (National Capital Region)
Talent Orchard has been contracted by a top tier defense firm to assist with staffing a brand new contract opportunity and we are seeking a Quality Manager to support the operation of IT shared services for a large government agency. The Quality Manager reports to the Infrastructure Operations Manager and is responsible for performance quality assurance and control as detailed in the Quality Management Plan.
- Bachelor’s degree IT related field with at least 2 years of experience in quality assurance and quality control of IT systems for enterprise-shared services.
- Experience providing quality assurance audits and developing process improvement plans to resolve performance issues is required.
- Experience performing supervisory functions and OJT training is required.
- Knowledge of ITIL and ISO is required. ITIL certification is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required to brief executive management of the agency, SAIC, and subcontractor companies.
- Ability to maintain the contract’s Quality Management Plan in accordance with the agency’s Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) using best practices from ISO and ITIL.
- Ability to apply quality control principles to establish and maintain processes for evaluating project deliverables and associated documentation.
- Knowledge of SLA commercial best practices to provide oversight for developing and verifying SLAs.
- Knowledge of IT systems to enable collaboration with Infrastructure Operations and Engineering team members on root cause analysis of quality issues for all enterprise systems.
- Ability to perform quality assurance reviews of closed tickets in the service management system to ensure proper coding.
- Able to perform daily technical direction and oversight of support staff for all quality functions.
- Report quality inspection findings and quality metrics to agency, and subcontractor management team
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #QualityManager @DCjobs