Construction Litigation Paralegal
- Job Title
- Construction Litigation Paralegal
- Job ID
- Charleston, SC 29492
- Other Location
A well-established SC law firm seeks a qualified construction law paralegal for their downtown Charleston office.
- At least 5 years experience of as a Paralegal in a peer law firm setting.
- Minimum of 3 years of Construction Litigation experience.
- Must have a Paralegal certification, Associates or Bachelors.
- Candidate must have solid employment work history.
- General insurance defense litigation experience is a plus..
- Type 50-55 WPM
- Well organized and ability to keep scheduled dates.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Professional personality and ability to work with little supervision.
- Experience with time and billing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willing to be flexible when needed to perform the job at hand.
QUALIFIED PARALEGAL PLEASE FORWARD RESUME